Scheduled & Unscheduled Aircraft Maintenance Pricing in Naples, Florida
Full service aircraft maintenance and repairs in Naples, Florida!
The following are basic prices for 100-hour or annual inspections. This price includes labor for compression checks, oil filter inspection, airframe inspection, controls’ inspections, pully lubrication, wheel bearing cleaning, inspection, repack, brake pad and rotor inspections, engine(s) pre and post runs, and corrosion X for engine and airframe.
|Aircraft||100-Hour/Annual Fee||Pre-Purchase Fee|
|Single Engine Fixed Gear||$1,380||$1,035|
|Single Engine Retract||$1,840||$1,380|
|Basic light twins non pressurized||$3,335||$2,243|
|Basic light twins pressurized||$4,140||$3,019|
*Helicopter 100-hour/annual prices are based on no additional inspections IAW the manufacture’s recommendations or mandatory compliance items.
- The owner will be notified of any recommended repairs.
- This price does not include AD search and compliances or approved repairs.
- Labor rates for all items outside the inspections are at our shop rates of $110 per hour.
- Owners can expect 1 to 3 hours for AD search. If there is not a previous AD compliance sheet then more hours may apply. Owners will be given current AD compliance sheet.
- Owners can expect market rate on the price oil and filters.
- A basic fee of $15 for shop consumables is added to each invoice.
- Owners can expect 2-hours per engine for basic oil changes.
- 50-hour inspections are per the aircraft manufacture’s checklists.
- We can give an estimate per airframe.